What is the correct spelling for GIFTES?
This word (Giftes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFTES
- fifties Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and consumed the two former captains of fifty with their fifties ; but now let my life be precious in thy sight.
- gates To those who had perished in the sea they were telling, ere the gates of ice closed above them, all the news of the past year-things of interest and personal, and even of years before, as far back as they could remember.
- gift He who has given me so Divine a gift seems to me to carry with Him in some true form the Divine presence.
- gifted People who remember her say she was gifted in that line.
- Gives This it is which gives knowledge of the truth.
- grates The unpleasant squeak of the flying-frog occasionally grates upon the senses, a creature so called on account of its remarkable ability of springing from one tree to another.
- rifts In like manner as the breeze moved the silver edges of the clouds, I had unexpectedly through the rifts views of strange lands and fair cities which I had never before seen or heard of.
- lifts The drama lay by him and in him till the unconscious inspiration was complete; and then, one day in London, he felt what he thus describes:- "A spirit laughs and leaps through every limb, And lights my eye, and lifts me by the hair, Letting me have my will again with these...."
- sifts You see, on a voyage like this-well, talk goes on, things get about, things are said aloud that shouldn't be and get overheard and passed along; and the man who sits back and listens and sifts what he hears is pretty likely to get a tolerably good line on what's what.
- gifts There is a fitness which ought to be considered in the direction of our gifts , not as a matter of duty, but of good taste and charm.
- lifters Let's have one of those lifters from the stove.
- GITS I dunno, of course, jest where he gits 'em-you'll have to find that out.
- KITES In moments free from packing their effects they did not cease, however, to send out kites with the announcement that they were going eastward towards some lake, and towards the ocean.
- sifters In former times the part-time farmers who made water conduits, baskets, and sifters lived in every village.
43 words made from the letters GIFTES
3 letter words made from GIFTES:eft, est, fes, fig, fit, get, ies, ige, set, sif, sit, teg, tie.
4 letter words made from GIFTES:egis, feig, figs, fise, fist, fits, ftgs, gets, gift, gist, segi, sieg, sift, site, ties.
5 letter words made from GIFTES:feist, festi, fetig, fiest, fiset, fites, geits, gifts, gites, setif, steig, stief, stieg, tiegs, tiges.