What is the correct spelling for GIFTT?
This word (Giftt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIFTT
- gift With brow repulsive, and with gesture swift, Flung back the hand which held the sacred gift, – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- gifted So when I get lifted, I'm gifted, the paradigm shifted – Shoot First by apathy
- giotto Scuola di Giotto , they call it, but the thing is undoubtedly Sienese.
- girt The strength, the mellow music, and the laughter The steadfast beauty of her eyes is balm, And in her touch there's healing for my hurt; She is unshaken as a vessel girt Mid waters of unutterable calm.
- gist What was the gist ?
- lift I can simply lift you on board and push the boat off for you too."
- rift I kept looking up, looking up, searching for the north star, and pretty soon I made it out, or thought I did, through a rift in the blackness.
- sift As she drew out a handful and let it sift through her fingers, the idea came-almost as though Shango had whispered it to her in the dark.
- Git Watchin' and a watchin', but he won't git up ag'in.