What is the correct spelling for GIIVEN?
This word (Giiven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIIVEN
- divine Had 'experienced a call' she consider'd divine, To put on the veil at St. Ermengarde's shrine.-- – Lay of St. Odille, The by Richard Harris Barham
- gain In human works, tho' labour'd on with pain, A thousand movements scarce one purpose gain; – Essay on Man by Alexander Pope
- gin It will be the simplest of tasks for you to slip a few fingers of gin in it.
- give "But I don't see that I shall have to give up much that I really care for.
- given I have given you the right to ask me questions which I cannot answer."
- giver He had grown so accustomed to the words of their chants that he followed them subconsciously; the words "Allah, Lord of Kindness, Giver of Ease," rang out with monotonous persistence.
- giving Go about your work in peace, and begin by giving us some breakfast.
- govern To admit it for a moment were to erect this power, usurped at home, into a legislature to govern mankind.
- graven What we were is, indeed, graven on the hearts that knew us, and told in the places where we have been.
33 words made from the letters GIIVEN
4 letter words made from GIIVEN:egin, eini, engi, gien, give, iing, iive, inge, ingi, nige, nive, vein, veng, veni, vien, vine, ving.
3 letter words made from GIIVEN:gen, gin, ige, nig, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from GIIVEN:given, givin, igive, invig, vengi, vieng, vieni, vigen, vigne, vinge.