What is the correct spelling for GIL?
This word (Gil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIL
- ail Beth pulled away with ail her might, and in silence.
- gal "Little gal ," he said in a broken voice, "I reckon I've got ter suffer ye ter decide fer yoreself-hit's yore business most of all-but I don't never want him ter speak ter me ergin."
- gel Don't you be afraid, my gel .
- gi An upper GI bleed is more common than lower GI bleed.
- gig "Surely not, Mr. Denbigh," replied Emily, in a low tone; and the gig stopping, she hastened to accept the assistance of her brother to alight. So you're back, what happened to your gig I warned you, you wouldn't make it big – Shout It All Out by mott the hoople
- gila Gila recalled him each time from a realm of the spirit, and he would earnestly give attention to what she said, bending his ear to listen, then look seriously at the person indicated, try to appreciate her amusement with a nod and absent smile, and go on singing again!
- gild Though undulating, and rising occasionally into hill and crag, the tract was yet sufficiently monotonous; rather saddened than relieved by the gentle sunset, which seemed to gild in mockery the skeleton woods and forests, just recovering from the keen biting blasts of a severe and protracted winter.
- gill It was an hour later, during her own solitary dinner, that a ring at the door was followed by the parlour-maid's announcement that Mr. Gill was there from the office.
- gilt Nevertheless a bright gilt sign over a side door read, "Hotel Entrance."
- gin Bee-gin, please: 'In all humility I worship thee.
- girl He had never had a girl .
- il On the afternoon of the 5th of April he went down the long bill to the station, and was almost like a lover in his eagerness to see his child.
- mil 2-Beldandi Bazaar 3-Sandesh Chawmin Udhyog 4-Lalit Hotel,Camp 5–Harikrishna Rice and Flour Mil
- nil As a coercive measure, its effect was nil .
- oil I'll slip through thot pass loike oil .
- Git One of 'em was ter git Saul.
- Til And what he hath done to you in the wilderness, til you came to this place:
- Gail Once I was replying to an attack on Miss Elizabeth Stuart Phelps's style by Miss Dodge, well known under the pen name Gail Hamilton, and I gave this order: "Complete works of Miss Abigail Dodge-and please hurry."
- Gil And this I leave especially to your charge, Gil Diaz.