What is the correct spelling for GILS?
This word (Gils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GILS
- gila Basking in the burning sand and alkali lay several Gila monsters, which raised their heads and hissed with wide-open jaws as several faint, whip-like reports echoed flatly over the desolate plain, showing that even they had learned that danger was associated with such sounds.
- gild The polished man of the world was alternately amused and disgusted by the spectacle of sudden fortune accumulated by happy chance or unscrupulous arts, with no tradition of dignity to gild its grossness, yet affecting and burlesquing the tastes of a world from which it was separated by an impassable gulf.
- gill In the fishes and the cyclostomes the thyroid is represented only by some small scrubby patches, little larger than the heads of pins, scattered along the aorta, the great blood vessels from the heart, and out a little way along each gill .
- gilt "Your father's a great man-a great man, Davey-a bit near, that's all-don't understand that a high-spirited youngster like you'se got to have a bit of gilt about him!
- Giles The name of his father, who was a butcher in the parish of St. Giles , Cripplegate, was Foe.
- Gil For Don Gil de Albornoz nothing seemed impossible; he was the sword of the Apostle returned to earth in order to enforce faith.
- Gels An' she's better than most gels of her age.
- Oils Do not give oils or alcohol.
- gilds I never imagined anything so beautiful: the distant hills are so blue, the water so sparkling, the sun gilds the hundreds of sails in the harbor.
- girls And thus she walks among her girls With praise and mild rebukes; Subduing e'en rude village churls By her angelic looks. – Good Part, That Shall Not Be Taken Away, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- GALS But somehow it hasn't answered with me yet; the gals don't take!
- GITS She knows she gits water there and that makes her hurry-and the others they tag along behind."
- AILS "I been showin' her the sights-that's what ails me this morning.
- GIGS If we let the current have its way we should come ashore beside the gigs, where the pirates might appear at any moment.
- GINS Then cried King Gabalus upon his men To have her forth and draw her with steel gins.