What is the correct spelling for GILTTER?
This word (Giltter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GILTTER
- aglitter The flag new over Castle William; late sunshine turned river and bay to a harbour in fairyland, where, through the golden haze, far away between forests of pennant-dressed masts, a warship lay all aglitter , the sun striking fire from her guns and bright work, and setting every red bar of her flag ablaze.
- clatter The road beneath my window was quite quiet except for the occasional clatter past of a child in wooden shoes.
- clutter Did he not want to get rid of all clutter ?
- filter The other wanderers in Tangier filter through the land from their own countries: who can tell why or wherefore?
- gilder I asked, as Miss Gilder , "Mrs. Jones," Cleopatra, Rachel Guest, and two maids filed out from concealment.
- gillette Do you remember how Mr. Gillette , in Sherlock Holmes, when he- Her voice trailed off.
- gilt Crown 8vo, cloth extra, gilt , 4s.
- glider The glider , however, performed a most important part in the evolution of the aeroplane.
- glister The sun was well over the great range of purple bronze mountains in the east, their snowy domes a-glister in the brilliance between the dark slopes below and the blue sky above, and the fort, as he came forth, was a scene of brisk activity.
- glitter Outside the world was beginning to shine and glitter , inside it was all horrid and noisy.
- guilder Suddenly he remembered that he had never given her anything except on that first evening in the Woods, a ten-guilder piece and two rixdollars: "Pauline," he said, "I should like to give you something.
- kilter "I guess it was my own sense of proportion that got out of kilter , Gee-Gee," he finally said.
- glitters The sea of time glitters , like the sea of space, with countless beings of light: death and resurrection are the valleys and mountains of the ever-swelling ocean.
87 words made from the letters GILTTER
4 letter words made from GILTTER:egli, egri, ertl, gelt, giel, gilt, girl, girt, grit, igel, iler, ilet, legi, leit, lert, leti, lger, liet, lite, reit, reti, riel, rile, rite, rtlt, teli, teti, tiel, tier, tile, tilt, tire, tite, titl, tlte, trei, trel, trig.
5 letter words made from GILTTER:elrig, ergil, gerlt, gerti, giler, gilet, griet, itter, ittle, legit, liegt, liger, liter, litre, litte, rettl, riegl, rigel, tetri, tiger, tiler, titel, titer, title, titre, triet, trite.
3 letter words made from GILTTER:erg, ert, gel, get, ige, ire, leg, lei, ler, let, lie, lir, lit, ret, rig, rit, teg, ter, tet, tie, tit, tri.