What is the correct spelling for GIMMICS?
This word (Gimmics) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIMMICS
- gimmick The original apparatus-the one I burnt-no doubt had a very fine gimmick to break a heavy current flow without making an arc.
- jimmies And so we were particularly glad again to join forces with our friends the Jimmies and travel with them, for they, like Bee and me, travel aimlessly and are never hampered with plans.
- mimics The child mimics the actions, accents and intonations of the parent.
- comics I had no songs of my own then, ye'll understand; I just sang such bits as I'd picked up of the popular songs of the day, that the famous "comics" of the music halls were singing-or that they'd been singing a year before-aye, that'll be nearer the truth of it!
- gimmicks Hasbro took over the rights to produce Cabbage Patch dolls in 1988 after Coleco filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and continued to make the dolls with various gimmicks , including dolls that played kazoos. And with this far as gimmicks I spit par age and limit – Until The Lion Learns To Speak by K'naan