What is the correct spelling for GIOVERMENT?
This word (Gioverment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIOVERMENT
- foment This narrow escape made them more cautious, and induced them to adopt the following system of policy:- Convinced that fear was not a sufficient protection, and that the bravest man might be murdered by a coward in his bed, they labored to foment wars among the negro princes, while they themselves declined to aid either party.
- garment He only shrugged his shoulder carelessly, as though he dropped all blame like a garment that he had no need for.
- governed Above all I admired this fine old man, who with moral principles and simple laws, had governed them for so many years.
- government "The government , you know ...
- movement The movement has never stopped.
- pavement Her daughter and her husband lie there, under the pavement of the chapel.