What is the correct spelling for GIP?
This word (Gip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIP
- dip Dip, dip, While the water flip – The Song my Paddle Sings by E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake)
- gap And every time she went through a gap, A bit of her tail she left in a trap. – A Needle And Thread (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- gig To see great Hercules whipping a gig, And profound Solomon to tune a jig, – Love's Labour's Lost: Act IV, scene III by Unknown Author
- gin Then, if someone will give him a toothful of gin, He will tell how he once played a part in East Lynne. – Gus: The Theatre Cat by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- grip So we need to get a grip For letting people dip – Logic by Unknown Author
- hip Or commend a cricket's hip, Or his huckson, to my scrip; – THE BEGGAR TO MAB, THE FAIRY QUEEN by Robert Herrick
- lip Why, her lip was tremblin' like a lost kid's.
- nip Elise lost altogether the hard, bitter expression that had occasionally marred her beauty, and quickly blossomed into the sweet, lovely woman that Mother Nature had planned her to be but that her own mother had blindly and selfishly tried to nip in the bud.
- pip The latter objects to the name Philip, 'it sounds like a moral boy out of a spelling-book,' and as Pip had been a blacksmith and the two youngsters were 'harmonious,' Pocket asks him: 'Would you mind Handel for a familiar name?
- rip Next strip it lengthwise with the rip saw, lap the two halves an inch and nail the lap as in boat building.
- sip A sip of his wine fetched the breath, as when men are in the presence of the tremendous elements of nature.
- tip I'll give Haggerty the tip."