What is the correct spelling for GIP?
This word (Gip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIP
- dip Dip, dip, While the water flip – The Song my Paddle Sings by E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake)
- gap And every time she went through a gap, A bit of her tail she left in a trap. – A Needle And Thread (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- gdp Agriculture: accounts for less than 3% of GDP (including forestry); principal products-barley, oats, potatoes, wheat, fruits, wine grapes; cattle raising widespread
- gig To see great Hercules whipping a gig, And profound Solomon to tune a jig, – Love's Labour's Lost: Act IV, scene III by Unknown Author
- gin Then, if someone will give him a toothful of gin, He will tell how he once played a part in East Lynne. – Gus: The Theatre Cat by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- gnp Defense expenditures: 22% of GNP (1987) -------------------------- Country: Korea, South - Geography Total area: 98,480 km2; land area: 98,190 km2
- gop In these years, the GOP regularly nominated Californians as presidential candidates: Richard Nixon in 1960 and 1972, and Ronald Reagan in 1980 and 1984.
- gp A medical certificate from a GP is the first step onto sickness benefits; although a government-run eligibility test was brought in alongside Incapacity Benefit in 1995, critics said that officials still accepted too many claims using information supplied by the claimants themselves and their GPs without asking for an All Work Test to be performed, partly because the pool of medical assessors was relatively small and partly because doctors time was costly - which was why large numbers of nurses were brought in to perform the new test introduced in 2008.
- grip So we need to get a grip For letting people dip – Logic by Unknown Author
- hip Or commend a cricket's hip, Or his huckson, to my scrip; – THE BEGGAR TO MAB, THE FAIRY QUEEN by Robert Herrick
- kip Dat 's finish heem, he 's gone at las', An' never come aroun' again- We 'll miss heem w'en we 're goin' pas', An' see no light upon de pane- But pleasure we have got, We 'll kip it on de memory yet, An' dough of course we 'll offen fret, Dere 's wan t'ing sure, we 'll not forget Poor Telesphore Cadotte!
- lip Why, her lip was tremblin' like a lost kid's.
- nip Elise lost altogether the hard, bitter expression that had occasionally marred her beauty, and quickly blossomed into the sweet, lovely woman that Mother Nature had planned her to be but that her own mother had blindly and selfishly tried to nip in the bud.
- pip The latter objects to the name Philip, 'it sounds like a moral boy out of a spelling-book,' and as Pip had been a blacksmith and the two youngsters were 'harmonious,' Pocket asks him: 'Would you mind Handel for a familiar name?
- rip Next strip it lengthwise with the rip saw, lap the two halves an inch and nail the lap as in boat building.
- sip A sip of his wine fetched the breath, as when men are in the presence of the tremendous elements of nature.
- tip I'll give Haggerty the tip ."
- yip M. A. Green, Mrs. R. E. Lamont, Miss V. W. Lamont, Miss J. G. Morrison, Miss Olive Patten, Rev. W. C. Pond, D. D., Rev. Jee Gam, Yip Bow. Santa Barbara.
- Git Did you git 'em right, Vosh?
- Gil Work was immediately started on the western entrance front and continued with untiring energy by Juan Gil until his death in 1531. His two sons assisted him, and they were all constantly guided and aided by a body of the most eminent Spanish architects who yearly visited the edifice.
1 words made from the letters GIP
3 letter words made from GIP:pig.