What is the correct spelling for GIRFTS?
This word (Girfts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIRFTS
- gift "Talk about looking a gift -'orse in the mouth-" began the indignant Mr. Smith.
- grits He grits his teeth and murmurs a few remarks under his breath.
- Grafts That had been one of his private grafts, which he got in return for keeping secret from the prophet some of the stealings of Tushbar Akrogas, the major-domo.
- rifts It was for some time a question where this primitive national assembly should meet, and finally a rocky enclosure, situated in a sunken plain, cut off by deep rifts from the surrounding country, was selected.
- gifts It would be pleasant for me to believe that, in the next country, a day's journey removed, good gifts might be found; but if I could not believe it, I could not be reasonably blamed for my refusal to attempt the journey.
- girds A vine her forehead girds ; the nimble deer Clothes with his skin her sides; her shoulder bears A slender spear.
- GITS I reckon ther's jest one thing fer us to do when a crazy man gits around with a gun.
37 words made from the letters GIRFTS
3 letter words made from GIRFTS:fig, fir, fit, frg, fri, gsr, irs, rig, rit, sif, sir, sit, trf, tri.
4 letter words made from GIRFTS:figs, firs, fist, fitr, fits, ftgs, gift, girt, gist, gris, grit, rift, sift, stir, trig.
5 letter words made from GIRFTS:first, frigs, gifts, girts, grift, grist, grits, rifts.