What is the correct spelling for GIRKL?
This word (Girkl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIRKL
- cowgirl Sally was in a regular cowgirl riding costume, in which her trim, shapely figure showed at its best, and her face was saucy, sparkling, daring.
- gal "Ay," said Clark, gloomily; "and the other is his mate-that fellow that helped him to carry off the gal. Just when you think that he's your pal You look for him and find him fooling around some other gal. – A Good Man Is Hard To Find by Brenda Lee
- gargle As a gargle, and taken internally, the aqua-chlorina has done good service in malignant scarlatina, especially in putrid cases.
- gel Now whose gel are you, Joan Carver?
- gig "Let me have the gig at once, Mr. Swan-at once.
- giggle After a while, the man in the helmet started to giggle.
- gill With this corn flour, which the slaves called mush, each child used to get a gill of sour milk brought daily from the plantation in a large wooden pail on the head of a boy or man.
- gogol From 1836 until his death in 1852, Gogol lived mainly abroad, and spent much time in travel.
- gorky Tolstoy is with us, Webb is with us, Gorky is with us, Zola and Ferrer were with us and fight for us from their graves.
- gurgle Another gurgle had come from the bathroom, and Earle reappeared.
- kirk Ashton-Kirk agreed to this.
- Gail Which of our living authors possesses a more terse or vigorous style than Gail Hamilton?
- Gil MacLean, for Mac-gil-Ian, son of the servant of John.