What is the correct spelling for GIRLFRIED?
This word (Girlfried) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIRLFRIED
- alfred She looked after Alfred, then at Jimmy.
- girlfriend Only with his girlfriend Biancas encouragement does Adonis eventually come to accept the name. Oh girlfriend That's the end – O Girlfriend by weezer
- glorified We are not to wait for the great white throne judgement, but the glorified church is set on the throne with Christ, and to help to judge the world. My my my you're glorified My my my you're sick inside – My My My by grant lee buffalo
- liveried After lingering without until the last of her brother's followers had receded from her sight, the lady retired through ranks of liveried footmen and maids, whom curiosity or respect had collected.
- Glared "Yes, look at them, Jimmy," repeated Zoie, and she glared at Jimmy behind Alfred's back.
- Gloried They have gloried that there supervened upon this paganism the religious revival which the Reformation was.
- Pilfered Thou knowest; for, as thou livest in the air, the birds have doubtless acquainted thee with every secret of this house,-thou knowest that I have filched and pilfered all that I honestly-that is, safely-could lay finger upon for the last three years, and I yet want two thousand sesterces of the full sum.