What is the correct spelling for GIRLLL?
This word (Girlll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIRLLL
- gall It produces a gall as large as a hazel nut.
- gila The evening of the second day after leaving the Gila , Kit and his three compadres rode into Gage.
- gill Nearly mature plants, showing veil stretched across gill cavity.
- gillie So the little party of three-Lionel, Roderick, and the attendant gillie -straightway left the lodge and began to make for the head of the strath.
- girdle Her slim waist was encircled by a golden girdle , while around her neck and on her bosom hung strings of pearls.
- girl Never he tell his girl what he do here-no, b'gosh, he don't.
- grill He refused to avail himself of an invitation to enter the enclosure, but across the dividing grill he held a long and eager conversation with the young girl, feasting his eyes the while upon the face which there is reason to think he never saw again.
- grille "Ho, nameless stranger," laughed the woman from above, "here is food and drink to bear you on your way"; and from the grille she threw a withered fig and spat.
- gull His gliding and curving motions are somewhat like those of the herring-gull, but the wings in gliding are carried stiff and straight, the tips of the long flight-feathers showing a slight upward curve.
- gully They flew up a gully in which the bear tracks guided an easy path.
- Jill That is so like Jill .
- Gallo San Gallo , Building about with columns, took all light Out of this plan; left in the choir dark corners For infinite ribaldries, and lurking places For rogues and robbers; so that when the church Was shut at night, not five and twenty men Could find them out.
- Gil Better than Gil Blair?
- girls The girls make them do it.
- gills The experiment having been tried of bringing some of them forth by artificial means before their time, and placing them in water, the first thing they did was to cast off these big gills , which were speedily replaced by new ones of much smaller size, and evidently better suited for the work required, as they lasted as long as a fortnight.
- girly Poor dear, he said; poor lonely girly !
- golly But before the ice-man could reply, a messenger boy at his side shouted out, "Golly!