What is the correct spelling for GIRTS?
This word (Girts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIRTS
- girt The Malta of to-day is only a diminutive, sea-girt, limestone rock, cropping out of the watery depths to a height, at its culminating point, of between seven and eight hundred feet, partly covered with a thin though fertile soil.
- grits Harlech Grits with large Trilobites.
- guts What we wants now is a man with guts inside him."
- Gaits But,' says he, 'you breed a horse right, and train him in his gaits whilst he's young, and there ain't one chance in a thousand of your losin' money on that horse.
- Goats Seeing the condition of the noble-looking animal, he gave it some new milk from the goats which he had in his camp.
- gets 5405. Do you mean that when a man gets advances at a merchant's shop, it is understood that he must fish to him in the coming year?
- gifts A great chief giveth ever gifts in return.
- carts When obliged to be taken off the land in wet weather, the hand should be used to fill the turnips from the land to the carts .
- girls The girls would be glad to see him.
- kits A companion book to "Fishing Kits and Equipment."
- girds There are no restless birds, No leaves that stir, Dusk her gray mantle girds , Night's harbinger.
- GITS Whenever I looks over ther sights of a rifle-gun, I gits me either money or meat, an' this time I've done got me both.
- quirts Answering, a muttering sound, not unlike an approaching storm, passed along the line, and in accompaniment the quirts cut the air anew.