What is the correct spelling for GISELA?
This word (Gisela) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GISELA
- aisle Once he went into the day coach and wandered up and down the aisle between the rows of huddled and uncomfortable humanity. Hand in hand down the altar aisle Her father's presence brings her to a smile – The Essence Of Conviction by evergrey
- basel For Switzerland, for the reorganization of the bishoprics of Basel and Soleure; in force.
- basely Once of his pages at last brought to the ears of the kings the stories which these lords so basely circulated; and sending for them, he gave them so severe a reprimand, that, retiring from his presence with stifled wrath, they agreed to accept the invitation of young Lord Badenoch, return to their country, and support him in the regency.
- casual It was nothing if not casual .
- chisel "Why, then," asked Rowland, "doesn'the deliberately take up the chisel ?"
- diesel The environmental group “Coalition For a Safe Environment” installed an air pollution monitoring devices on the residential buildings in Wilmington in order to prove that emissions from local oil refineries and diesel trucks to the ports pollute the air in Wilmington, disproportionately affecting Wilmington residents to suffer from health problems including lung diseases and respiratory diseases.
- easel He was armed with a quantity of rolls of drawing-paper, and a clerk accompanied him whose duty, it presently appeared, was to act as a living easel and hold up these things, diagrams and outlines, while his principal explained them.
- gael These fertile plains, that soften'd vale, Were once the birthright of the Gael ; The stranger came with iron hand, And from our fathers reft the land.
- gala It so happened that it was a gala day for Slowburgh.
- gamely Deadwood Gamely 's father is a lawyer, Pepsy said, and I hate Deadwood Gamely and I wouldn't go to his house to ask his father.
- gavel There was a buzz of excitement in the human hive, which the bailiff suppressed by a sharp rap of his gavel .
- gazelle It was hard to realize that the dainty gazelle could find food in this desolate land.
- gel Particular problems with abuse of temazepam are often related to gel capsules being melted and injected and drug-related deaths.
- giggle The question of precedence no longer seemed to trouble Ranjoor Singh; he turned his back without apology, and as the German followed him down-stairs there came a giggle from behind the curtains.
- gill To-day we changed to one meal, and that at about noon, with a small ration or water at 8 or 9 A.M., another at 12 A.M., and a third at 5 or 6 P.M. Nothing left but a little piece of ham and a gill of water, all around.
- guzzle He would have carried snare, rabbit and all off for a guzzle in his own lair.
- Gases By feeding the fire at the back end of the furnace, the gases formed before the coal burns clearly pass up the chimney without passing over the plates, which heat over a clear fire.
- Rosella And to her joy the Snow Man was close by calling "Rosella!
- Gels Agarose gels are cast in a mold, and when set, usually run horizontally submerged in a buffer solution.
76 words made from the letters GISELA
5 letter words made from GISELA:aegis, agile, aigle, ailes, aisle, alesi, egils, elsag, gaels, gales, galie, galsi, geals, geils, gilas, gilsa, glais, gleis, legia, ligas, sagel, salei, salie, segal, siega, sigel.
3 letter words made from GISELA:age, ail, ale, ali, als, asl, gal, gas, gel, ies, iga, ige, lag, lea, leg, lei, lie, sag, sea, sle.
4 letter words made from GISELA:ages, egis, egli, elia, esla, gael, gale, giel, gila, glia, glis, igel, isle, lagi, lags, laie, lega, legi, legs, lies, sage, sail, sale, seal, segi, seli, sial, sieg, siel, slag.