What is the correct spelling for GITATED?
This word (Gitated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GITATED
- agitated Perhaps, were I in his place, I should be agitated too.
- gate See that he gets no farther than the gate ."
- get But where will yo' get another?
- ghost But that was before she was frightened by the ghost , so she couldn't get her breath; and she won't do it again.
- goat The true wild goat of America is a very different animal, and is only found in the remote regions of the Rocky Mountains.
- good Now, please, I have been good , and I want what you said you had for me.
- guest See Guest , "The Mabinogion".
- guide Through him I had an understanding with my new guide , and set out again.
- guided When the poor man lost his reason Our Lord gave him a new light to be guided by."
- gut The brick walls, the materials of which were imported from Holland, and the timbers of the mansion, are still as sound as ever; but the floors and other interior parts being greatly decayed, it is contemplated to gut the whole, and build a new house within the ancient frame and brick work.
- god God knows they do belong to me and I'm too old, too broken.
72 words made from the letters GITATED
3 letter words made from GITATED:ade, age, aid, ate, dag, dat, dia, die, dig, dit, eat, eta, gad, gat, get, ida, iga, igd, ige, tad, tag, tai, tat, tdt, tea, ted, teg, tet, tia, tie, tit.
5 letter words made from GITATED:adige, atget, diate, ditte, gaite, gaitt, gatti, gidea, taide, taite, tegid, tetia.
4 letter words made from GITATED:adit, aged, aide, daei, dagi, daie, date, diat, diet, dita, edit, gait, gate, gati, gatt, geta, gied, idea, tadg, taei, taig, tate, tati, teat, teti, tide, tied, tite, tted.