What is the correct spelling for GITED?
This word (Gited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GITED
- gifted Splendidly blest is that household that is so fortunate as to possess at least one member gifted with the grace of good humor. Should I pursue a path so twisted? Should I crawl defeated and gifted? – Pissing In A River by Patti Smith
- Cited These shells, especially the latter, are very characteristic of the Lower Miocene, and their occurrence in the Headon series has been cited as an objection to the line proposed to be drawn between Miocene and Eocene.
- Gated All are either gated by calcium or other ligands and are homologus to the human KCa channels, in particular the KCa1.
- Gibed So it came to pass that Rosalind, who possessed less than any serf or yeoman in the countryside, trod among these as though she were a queen, dreaming of a degree which she had never known, ignored or shrugged at by those whom she accounted her equals, insulted or gibed at by those she thought her inferiors.
- Girded At the time I speak of, those coverings were not worn; and the white, round, dazzling arm of Constance, bare almost to the shoulder, was girded by dazzling gems, which at once set off, and were foiled by, the beauty of nature.