What is the correct spelling for GITTERS?
This word (Gitters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GITTERS
- bitters Maltravers had not yet, then, the keen and sharp yearning for reputation; he had not, as yet, tasted its sweets and bitters -fatal draught, which once tasted, begets too often an insatiable thirst!
- gates I opened the head-gates, then, did I?
- gutter She was left in the gutter at the corner.
- jitters It's given you the jitters .
- cotters And often on a market-day, When cotters crossed the moor, They stopped to praise the snow-white lamb, Beside the cottage door; They patted it upon its head, And stroked it with the hand, And vowed it was the prettiest lamb They'd seen in all the land.
- cutters In autumn it is in full work threshing, and in winter drives chaff-cutters for the larger farmers.
- guitars Giving part of his proceeds to the funds for the wounded, he went from courtyard to courtyard-one could trace his progress by vibration of tremendous sound-and other musicians followed him, so that often when I came up the Rue Royale or along quiet streets between the boulevards, I was tempted into the courts by the tinkle of guitars and women's voices singing some ballad of the war with a wonderful spirit and rhythm which set the pulses beating at a quicker pace.
- gutters So the birds, supposing that these little gutters in the ground were made especially for them, made great friends with the boars.
- kitties "Her name's Popover, 'cause when the kitties was all little, an' runnin' round, an' playin', she'd pop right over on her back, jus' as funny!
- girders Some of its girders buckled; and the east wall, nearest the oxygen-tanks, caved inward as a mass of many tons was hurled against it.
- glitters A gleam as of snow glitters on the upper rocks, the passes are gloomy and dark, the faces of the precipice are lit up with a golden gleam from the rapidly-sinking sun.
- GITS Hope Sandy Maule's letter gits to that there Dr. Grenfell."
- KITES Or like the wandering Ishmaelites, Who found no city to dwell in, Whose lonely hearts ached for pleasant sights, Whose graves were the places they fell in, Rock their pillow and sand their bed, As the sun of the desert paints them; The fierce kites screaming overhead, And the hands of all men against them.
- litters "Instead of mounting on horseback like men, or being carried in litters like women, these singular beings had but to press a knob or spring on a pillar standing before the house, and straightway a gentle breeze arose and carried them smoothly, and swiftly or slowly as they pleased, whithersoever they desired to go.
- quitters I told him we had no place for quitters on the team.
- fitters I believe the fitters were at work there this afternoon.
- hitters Three had graduated, and they were among his heaviest hitters .
- gaiters In cord breeches and leather gaiters , his straw hat on the back of his head, he looked thoroughly farmer-like, and he seemed to have assumed the jovial independent manner as well as the clothes appropriate to the man who has no other master but the winds and the weather.
- critters I've seed Englishmen that couldn't sleep all night, for the everlastin' noise these critters made.
- garters Will you teach me how to fasten my beautiful garters ?
- titters Here E. E. broke into one of her aggravating titters ; but when I gave her a look she choked off, and says she: "It means low necks and short sleeves."
120 words made from the letters GITTERS
4 letter words made from GITTERS:egis, egri, eris, erst, gets, girt, gist, gris, grit, reit, rest, reti, ries, rise, rite, segi, sett, sieg, sire, site, stet, stir, test, teti, tier, ties, tire, tite, tits, trei, trig.
3 letter words made from GITTERS:erg, ert, esr, est, get, gsr, ies, ige, ire, irs, res, ret, rig, rit, set, sir, sit, teg, ter, tet, tie, tit, tri.
5 letter words made from GITTERS:geits, gersi, gerst, gerti, getts, giers, girts, gites, greis, gries, griet, grist, grits, isger, ister, istre, itser, itter, reist, resit, riets, rites, ritts, setit, setti, sgeir, siret, sirte, siter, sitte, steig, steir, stieg, stire, strei, terts, tetri, tiegs, tiers, tiger, tiges, tires, tiste, titer, titre, treis, trest, tries, triet, trise, trite.
6 letter words made from GITTERS:gettis, gitter, griest, grites, rettig, sitter, tertis, tetris, tigert, tigres, titers, titres, triest, trites.
7 letter words made from GITTERS:testrig.