What is the correct spelling for GIUVEN?
This word (Giuven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIUVEN
- gin Whisky, rum, gin, brandy, or spirits?
- give He will give me nothing.
- given For it is given to me to show you the way."
- giver Into his religion a reverence for the sun, Giver of Light and Warmth, entered, and not until the last faint radiance from it was gone did he turn away.
- giving What are you giving me?"
- govern Women, however, did not govern him.
- graven Shelby sat under it all like a graven image, careless of the raking fire of eyes from every point, sang "America" with unction at the close, and advancing with the benediction to the pulpit stair, congratulated the bewildered clergyman on his "effort," and before he could conceive, much less deliver, a coherent reply, slipped down a side aisle and greeted Ruth.
- guinea Now, perhaps, the dwarf was coming in, with the half-guinea round his neck.
- gun How about a gun?