What is the correct spelling for GIVE'N?
This word (Give'n) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVE'N
- coven Le Feuvre is part of The Coven and Bunny Collective.
- gin He discussed first "whether a single roller gin , operating against a saw gin , will do an equal amount of work with less motive power and less labor."
- give She must give them back-of course she would; but there was Mrs. Feverel.
- given "Yes; I have given it to him.
- giver The title this girl scornfully supplied was balm to the vanity she had stung, and his burnt skin was too eager for a covering of any sort to examine the mood of the giver .
- giving England is certainly giving of her best.
- govern I call it having a share in the govern ment when a man has share in saying who shall govern him.
- graven Lingering fame, with a few graven letters, Doth their empty name display.