What is the correct spelling for GIVENTO?
This word (Givento) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIVENTO
- event In the event, however, that a student does become ill, the Institute House Physician is at once summoned and in the case of a child, this physician's opinion will be sent immediately to the parents.
- gent Take a gent like that, it's hard for a girl to see through him.
- ghent Like every other wish of her son, Barbara had fulfilled with quiet indulgence his desire that she would not again enter the Netherlands and Ghent.
- giant And we forgive because such an attitude could not be struck with confidence save by a giant.
- given So you have not quite given it up?"
- giving You mean to get all of us off by giving yourself up.
- governed Are not then the foundations of the laws that governed this case changed?
- Gentoo I, Muttu Kistnah, of Madras Patnam, dubash, declare that I perfectly understand the Gentoo language, and do most solemnly affirm that the foregoing is a true translation of the annexed paper writing from the Gentoo language.
- givens When both had come, while we waited for their verdict, Givens sat down beside me on the steps of the house and told me the following story: Twuz one bitter cold en' snowy evenin', las' winter, as I wuz out on ther mountin', huntin'.
- haven't You're sure you haven't put her somewhere?