What is the correct spelling for GIVERMENT?
This word (Giverment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIVERMENT
- garment Let every garment be as it was of old.
- governed It is a fact that the country is better governed.
- government The Government could no longer shut their eyes.
- movement It was certainly a cave but apparently empty as they heard no further movement.
- pavement Vickers with a sensation of disgust foresaw a scene there on the pavement, and he could feel the shrinking of the woman by his side.
- cavemen Stereotypical cavemen have traditionally been depicted wearing smock-like garments made of animal skin and held up by a shoulder strap on one side, and carrying large clubs approximately conical in shape.