What is the correct spelling for GIVERN?
This word (Givern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIVERN
- cavern But before Hazel's reply could reach him his inquiry was answered by the cavern itself.
- give "But we won't give it up.
- given We may have given one or so.
- giver Their function, however, should be to direct and superintend, not to dispense with and supplant direct personal contact between giver and receiver.
- giving If I were fishing to a fish-curer, and giving him my fish, and if I were to ask for some money, it would just go to my account in the same way as if I was taking out goods until the fish were sold at the end of the year when I settled, and my fish would pay for that money as well as for the goods.
- govern Their own language was equally explicit: "By Freedom we mean that we Irishmen in Ireland shall be free to govern this land called Ireland by Irish people in the interest of all the Irish people; that no other people or peoples, no matter what they call themselves, or from whence they come, now or in the future, have any claim to interfere with the common right of the common people of this land of Ireland to work out their own destiny.
- governor If the governor'-the governor was the senior partner of the firm-'if the governor was going to take a 'ouse I'd 'ave nothing to say against it, but in my position art's not necessary.
- governs At present, however, fashion governs in more serious things than furniture and dress.
- givers This had no other effect than to increase the number of givers, who wished to have the honor of overcoming my resistance, and to force me, in spite of myself, to be under an obligation to them.
- having advantage