What is the correct spelling for GIVESIT?
This word (Givesit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVESIT
- diversity We have from him early love-letters, letters to private friends of all dates, business letters, literary letters, letters to great persons, letters intended for publication, letters not intended for publication, flattering letters, insulting letters, benevolent letters, patronising letters, begging letters, letters of almost every sort and kind that the ingenuity of human imagination can conceive or the diversity of human relationships and circumstances require.
- divest I cannot on this occasion divest my mind of the associations connected with my beloved and lamented father.
- gist That was really the gist of it.
- guest The servants' room was too plain and the guest -room too fine.
- Gives I'll treat until my money gives out, and then the rest of you can take up the good work."
- gravest "Nowhere-without exciting the gravest suspicion.
- gyves We know how deeply the effects of that former policy are still felt, and how far from completion still is justice in that regard; how they still complain, and with only too much reason, of many laws which are as so many gyves still binding them down in their old degradation; but, of this, the following chapter will speak.
- givers He perceived, with amazement, that the givers of the entertainment, in their anxiety to set something absolutely new before their imperial guest, had arranged that the first games should take place in the air.
51 words made from the letters GIVESIT
4 letter words made from GIVESIT:egis, evit, gets, gisi, gist, giti, give, iive, ives, segi, sieg, siev, site, stiv, tevi, tgvs, ties, tive, tsvi, vest, vies, vise.
3 letter words made from GIVESIT:est, get, ies, ige, set, sit, teg, tie, vet, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from GIVESIT:geits, gites, igive, iives, sevgi, steig, stieg, sveti, tiegs, tiges, tisei, vesti, viets, viset, visie, visit, vitis, vitse.