What is the correct spelling for GIVET?
This word (Givet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVET
- caveat This plan is preferred by many inventors to filing a caveat .
- civet Mink 82,575 134,200 75,600 Skunk 545,284 416,000 615,900 Muskrat 1,238,257 1,015,000 1,018,000 Raccoon 203,155 316,000 69,726 Opossum 225,671 267,000 225,350 Marten 8,168 15,000 18,600 Lynx 1,500 7,550 11,727 Fox, Red 25,600 36,660 31,870 Fox, Cross 1,585 5,021 5,080 Fox, Silver 539 728 1,015 Fox, Grey 13,600 23,270 8,961 Fox, Kitt 1,670 388 655 Fox, White 3,310 14,000 4,785 Fox, Blue 3,630 2,600 3,600 Otter 5,211 9,000 2,916 Fisher 2,914 3,440 1,705 Beaver 14,282 6,800 11,900 Bear 7,240 6,980 5,770 Badger 4,070 4,475 5,905 Cat, Wild 6,925 5,800 7,072 Cat, House 20,344 15,800 17,000 Wolf 21,365 24,150 12,100 Wolverine 350 450 323 Ermine 77,600 77,000 100,580 Civet 19,200 33,000 53,800
- covert And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
- covet And I can win that wider America which you have covet ed; which I covet for you-which I covet with you!"
- divert He was still intently thinking, and her companionship had now insufficient power to break or divert the strain of thought.
- get Only this-think of this: I shall never get over it if you don't have me.
- gibbet Not many hundred yards from us, about a century ago, was to be seen a gibbet on Block House Point, at the west entrance of the harbour, on which hung the body of a man called Jack the Painter.
- gift Have I not every good gift the heart can desire?"
- gilt Such was their enthusiasm that they were not content with carrying Otho shoulder-high in procession; they placed him among the standards on the platform, where shortly before a gilt statue of Galba had stood, and made a ring round him with their colours.
- girt In Colorado, people keep their lamps of enjoyment filled and trimmed, so to speak, and their travelling energies ready girt about them, and easily adopt any plan which promises pleasure.
- gist The gist of it all was that Pete was lonely and did not realize it.
- give "Then he can't give it, that's all," Jerry replied.
- given It had not even been given him by his father.
- giver I, Bous Stephanoumenos, bullockbefriending bard, am lord and giver of their life.