What is the correct spelling for GIVETH?
This word (Giveth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVETH
- firth To the east you may catch at sunset the spark of the May light-house, where the Firth expands into the German Ocean; and away to the west, over all the carse of Stirling, you can see the first snows upon Ben Ledi.
- gift A gift is in the popular, and also in the legal sense that which is voluntarily bestowed without expectation of return or compensation. Gift is now almost always used in the good sense, bribe always in the evil sense to signify payment for a dishonorable service under the semblance of a gift . In Scriptural language gift is often used for bribe. "The king by judgment establisheth the land; but he that receiveth gift s overthroweth it." Prov. xxix, 4. A benefaction is a charitable gift , generally of large amount, and viewed as of enduring value, as an endowment for a college. A donation is something, perhaps of great, never of trivial value, given usually on some public ground, as to a cause or to a person representing a cause, but not necessarily of value beyond the immediate present; as, a donation to a pastor. A gratuity is usually something of moderate value and is always given as to an inferior, and as of favor, not of right; as, a gratuity to a waiter. Largess is archaic for a bountiful gratuity, usually to be distributed among many, as among the heralds at ancient tournaments. A present is a gift of friendship, or conciliation, and given as to an equal or a superior; no one's pride is hurt by accepting what is viewed as strictly a present. A boon is a gift that has been desired or craved or perhaps asked, or something freely given that meets some great desire. A grant is commonly considerable in amount and given by public authority; as, a grant of public lands for a college.
- girth Perhaps there was too much food, she thought; perhaps it was the immense girth of the sandwiches.
- give I can't give you any now!
- given Oh, they were given to me when I first came to Tortilla.
- giver I am master and bread-giver.
- goethe It is the genius of the earth which is acting in them-the earth-spirit, Maeterlinck might have said with Goethe .
- goth In the year 402, Alaric the Goth for the first time broke into the Western empire.
- jive I will dress like a nobleman: in satin, velvet, and silk; I will drink and eat of the most exquisite dishes; I will Jive in luxury and abundance, as though the world were a terrestrial paradise.
- kith He died in a hospital, without kith or kin to close his eyes.
- Garth 4610. Are you a fisherman and tenant under Mr. Bruce at Mill of Garth , Dunrossness?
- Gave But He gave them evidence.
- Gives He gives Himself to those who give themselves to Him.
- Gyve But Gallic planters still their trammels wear, Their feudal genius still attends them here; Dependent feelings for a distant throne Gyve the crampt soul that fears to think alone, Demand their rulers from the parent land, Laws ready made, and generals to command.
- Gareth 50. 156. Tennyson's Gareth and Lynette, etc.
- Kieth This morning Sergt Kieth , Job March and several others broke out with the small pox.
- givers Electricity is the true "white magic" of the future; and here, with his pallid face and silver hair, sat the master magician-one of the great light-givers of the world.
35 words made from the letters GIVETH
5 letter words made from GIVETH:eight, eigth, gheit, veith, vieth.
4 letter words made from GIVETH:eiht, evit, geht, gehv, gihe, give, hgtv, hive, iteh, ithe, ivth, tegh, tevi, thge, thie, tihg, tive, vegh, veht, vith.
3 letter words made from GIVETH:get, het, hie, hiv, ige, teg, tie, vet, vie.
6 letter words made from GIVETH:giveth.