What is the correct spelling for GIVEV?
This word (Givev) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVEV
- five Fifty years of progress in five People living only to survive – Urge by sepultura
- fiver I'll bet Collingwood a fiver all London knows to-night.
- gavel He shouted for the chair's attention, but Lesseur brought the gavel down sharply once, and his voice rang over the speakers.
- give Who cannot seem to give And the soul afraid of dying That never learns to live – Rose by Bette Midler
- given Well, take it 'cause it's given Free with this plastic innocence And these standards of living – Let The Truth Sting by David Gray
- giver She always pays for the taxi home, she's clearly a giver But unlike all the cabbies she goes south of the river. – Posh Birds by example
- jive Lesson Five: Get a hook-up at Jive Dress up like I.C.P. and have them come see you perform live – Get You Mad by Eminem
- Gave And tender and full was the look he gave: Could a slave look so at another slave?-- – Runaway Slave at Pilgrim's Point, The by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Gives No Respite to himself from Cares he gives, But on the Rack of Expectation lives. – The Miseries of Man by Anne Killigrew