What is the correct spelling for GIVIE?
This word (Givie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIVIE
- cave "The cave is too deep. Drowned in the sullen moaning wave, Lost in the echoes of the cave. – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- cove Steve was already well out in the cove, pursued by Norton.
- cuvier With the exception perhaps of Cuvier, Philip could see more in a bone than any man who ever lived.
- dive August had often hung about the little station, watching the trains come and go and dive into the heart of the hills and vanish. About the kids who dive And I don't know why they do it Feel free to dive when we're playin' live Can't see no reason not to do it – Kangaroo by Venerea
- five Yeah now I'm rolling down California five With your laughter in my head I'm gonna have to block it out somehow to survive cause those dreams are dead – I'm Alive by Jackson Browne
- gillie Of course, I suppose they all hail from the old Highland clan, but even there the line of demarcation between chieftain and gillie of the same name was broad as the border itself.
- give You should not, you must not give way!
- given He has given me all the news."
- giver After all, have we not reason to be thankful to the Giver of all Good?
- giving I made her happy by giving her a few louis.
- hive In all ordinary cases, it is better to transfer the swarm to a new hive every third year.