What is the correct spelling for GIVIG?
This word (Givig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVIG
- fiji He thought that the ordinary Chinaman or savage native of Fiji had a better chance of salvation than any cardinal in the Vatican.
- gag And then, as usual, while the orchestra played a sort o' vampin' accompaniment, I sprang a gag , the way I do on the stage.
- gig Turning the horse suddenly he tried to drive back upon her, and so hem her in between the gig and the hedge.
- give I'll give it away.
- given What you have given Me shall be given you, and more.
- giver The fact that the giver had murdered all his near relations did not make the gift less desirable in his eyes.
- giving That was the simple explanation of her giving .