What is the correct spelling for GIVIND?
This word (Givind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVIND
- fiend He must be a fiend who could injure her.
- find This will find you?
- giant We also had the game of giant all over the house.
- given She had got goods from us, and had given them to another person for cash.
- giving They didn't trouble about me; if it 'adn't been for Mr. 'Ardy giving me 'is arm I should never 'ave got here."
- governed In the State and Federal governments the people are governed not by themselves, but through representatives chosen by themselves.
- grind Of course I had to rush to the rescue and here I am in the old grind again.
- kind I kind of feel I have to.
- Divined Juve had already divined what had happened, and replied for the sergeant.
- Gained I glanced at Williams, to suggest that I should tell all that we had seen; but he shook his head, and, after a moment's thought, it seemed to me that there was nothing to be gained by so doing.
- Gavin James M. Gavin , Ambassador to France; George F. Kennan, Ambassador to Yugoslavia; Julius C. Holmes, Ambassador to Iran; Arthur H. Dean, head of the United States Delegation to Geneva Disarmament Conference; Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.