What is the correct spelling for GIVNE?
This word (Givne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GIVNE
- divine A Clothing for the Soul divine; Under every grief & pine – Auguries of Innocence by William Blake
- fine We was goin' most extended -- we was drivin' very fine, An' the Arabites were loosin' 'igh an' wide, Till the Captain took the glassy with a rattlin' right incline, An' we dropped upon their 'eads the other side. – The Jacket by Rudyard Kipling
- gin Gin me yer money, and come along with me and I'll change it for yer!"
- give Now, what were you going to give me?
- given India has given me the best of good times.
- giver He rapidly explained to his companion that the giver of the midnight loaves got rid of what was left of his daily bread in that way: the next day it could not be sold, and he preferred to give it away to those who needed it, rather than try to find his account in it otherwise.
- giving I left the poor woman, after giving her my address, and telling her to come and dine with me whenever she liked.
- gone Think about it after I have gone away.
- guvnor You see, I'm very fond of the old guvnor.
- kine "Thass so; the wuss kine is the fellers 'at don't marry 'em.