What is the correct spelling for GIVR?
This word (Givr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVR
- gift 'Cause their scared that I got...such a gift? Well, I'm miffed – I'm The Greatest Star by Barbra Streisand
- give When it's love you give (I'll be a man of good faith.) Then in love you live. (I'll make a stand. I won't break.) – All for Love by Bryan Adams
- given Sound advice we're given Just as sure as your as you're livin' – Sound Advice by Elvis Presley
- giver I took a walk down to the river A broken heart in my hands Before the Taker and the Giver To make my final stand – I Know Now by Bebo Norman
- jive Those cannibals of shuck and jive They'll eat a working girl like her alive – The Jungle Line by Joni Mitchell
- Gave But still expounded what she sold or gave; To keep it in her power to damn and save: – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- Gives 'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives I dreamed of the moment of my own death That no one ever dreams and lives – Bell in The Sea by marillion