What is the correct spelling for GIVRE?
This word (Givre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVRE
- fire Dark grow the windows, And quenched is the fire; Sound fades into silence,-- All footsteps retire. – Curfew by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- give But my love is all I have to give Without you I don't think I could live – All I Have to Give by backstreet boys
- given What you've got isn't all that you've been given Changing your body like you change your jeans Nothing is ever as it seems Something tells me it's a marriage made in heaven – Impressed by Natalie Imbruglia
- giver Now life is one way liver so the beachman is a giver – Pave Your Way to Tomorrow by Glen Campbell
- gore The skipper lay with his nob in gore Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore, – The Derelict by Abney Park
- jive Sail away, that's just no shuck and jive It just makes my whole life come alive – Landfall by Jimmy Buffett
- Gave By all the gifts we took and gave, Repent, repent, and be forgiven: This life is long, but yet it ends; Repent and purge your soul and save: – The Convent Threshold by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Gives And yonder in the gymnasts' garden thrives The self-sown, self-begotten shape that gives – Colonus' Praise by William Butler Yeats