What is the correct spelling for GIVSE?
This word (Givse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVSE
- give I must give her a chance to see and talk with others.
- given This the way I find given me.
- giver Let us also all learn, from this lady's action, to think of the Divine Giver of all good before his best earthly gifts."
- guise The knight is Nithard, noble lord of Guise , who lived in the north of France towards the end of the ninth century.
- hives The surging throngs of a great city, the active hands and brains in the bee-hives of industry and the many places of business, the vast army of seekers after knowledge in the schools and colleges throughout the land, the men of fame in the halls of Congress molding the affairs of the Nation, the countless army tilling the fields under the open sky, the legions in the dark caves of earth searching for treasure-all are seeking to enter the golden gate of success.
- ives Miss Ives was just going in.
- Dives The animal is seldom struck; it immediately dives, and as it swims very rapidly, the skill of the hunter is displayed in giving the baidar the same direction as that taken by the animal.