What is the correct spelling for GIVVES?
This word (Givves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVVES
- civvies Out of the corner of my eye, I saw another man, younger in appearance and looking like an Army officer in civvies , approach him.
- gloves When he was out of sight, the Italian slipped down the tree and ran lightly along the road to the place where the gloves lay.
- graves Poor Jews who had nothing but their new-made graves were driven away from the stations.
- groves It nests in open forests and groves , building its nest on some low branch of a tree, 2 or 3 feet from the ground, between a number of twigs.
- revives Unquestionably if buried in the open desert, it is a service, for the wretch only revives to die a more horrible death.
- gyves For amusement, having the effect to make men feel kindly toward the world, and, more readily than duty, falling in with human inclination, has been regarded as unsafe, and therefore as a thing to be kept at arm's length by the church, and admitted to her folds only under the strictest surveillance, and in gyves and handcuffs.
- givers First came the givers of the entertainment; then the Parthian envoys, and some delegates from the municipal authorities of the town.