What is the correct spelling for GIVWE?
This word (Givwe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIVWE
- cave He found a branch that satisfied him, and in the evening when Tabaqui came to the cave and told him rudely enough that he was wanted at the Council Rock, he laughed till Tabaqui ran away. In a dead man's cave. Jim Morrison's Grave – Jim Morrison's Grave by Steve Taylor
- cove A cove in the Christina made a snug anchorage for their ships, out of the way of the tide.
- gavel Knowing that souls were equal, and that Women are as capable of Learning as Men, he instilled that to his Daughters at night, which he had taught the Prince in the day, being resolved to have Sons by education, for fear he should have none by birth; and lest he wanted an Heir of his body, he made five of his minde, for whom he had at once a Gavel -kind of affection and of Estate.
- give When you save your reputation When you got no more to give She can be my inspiration She can be my will to live – Shake Down by billy squier
- given And now all praise is given For the babe, the Son The Savior King is risen Christ is Lord indeed – Christmas Hymn by Amy Grant
- giver But lovin' to you was like the sand in the river. You call me 'my darling' and I call you 'Indian giver'. – Blanket Of Sorrow by jason and the scorchers
- jive You fight it hard to tell apart the truth from the jive They've got a right to say it wrong if freedom's to survive – For Ladies Only by steppenwolf
- Gave He knew very well that if he gave him up now the boy would never be his again.
- Gives At a word you're off, asking whether this and that's true, because you don't trust him; and so he gives his trust to somebody else!