What is the correct spelling for GIZZEL?
This word (Gizzel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GIZZEL
- fizzle It's easy to say "what's the use of losing sleep over a thing," but, when a man finds the bottom knocked out of his business because of competition, plans a big sale and it starts off as a hopeless fizzle , after an outlay of over a hundred dollars for advertising, he can't help but worry! I sizzle to the bizzle When the frizzle does the fizzle – Chizzle by Cook Da Books
- gael MORMAIR, s. An ancient title of honour in S. equivalent to Earl; from Gael .
- gaze He sat down with fallen gaze , and Jewel caught her lip with her teeth as she looked at him. And some undefined form, 'looming large' through the haze, Presents itself, right in your path, to your gaze, – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- gazelle He had a failing-he liked the drink and the girls, and any painted gazelle that came along could take all he had.
- gel The best understanding of the structural arrangement is afforded by the conception that protoplasm consists of a colloidal gel , or sometimes a very viscid sol, containing water, salts, carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and enzymes.
- gill Doubtless, his dinner over, he would rejoin Gill at the office, and prolong through, the night the task in which she now knew him to be engaged.
- girl Who is this girl ?
- giza Exhibition is held at the Harvard University Semitic Museum, Cambridge, Massachusetts: "The Sphinx and the Pyramids: One Hundred Years of American Archaeology at Giza ".
- glaze Before he invented the Piccadilly collar so-called, paper collars had a brilliant glaze that would not have deceived the most recent arrival from the most remote shire in the country.
- grizzle On Mrs. Pickle assuming the management of household affairs, Miss Grizzle directed her operations upon the Commodore, whom she was resolved to captivate and enslave, in spite of his well-known distrust of matrimony.
- grizzly Still, on the Llano Estacado, lord of all, save when confronted by the grizzly bear-then he becomes a cat.
- guzzle John stood with wonder petrified, His hair stood on his pate, "And why dost guzzle now," he cried, "At that enormous rate?"
- Giles My name is Dudley-Giles Dudley.
- Giselle As to our poor Giselle , the prettiest persons sometimes look badly as brides, and those who are not pretty look ugly.
- Gil To this end, my dear Gil Blas," continued the prelate, "there is one thing requisite from your zeal and friendship.