What is the correct spelling for GLEEMED?
This word (Gleemed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLEEMED
- alarmed Mrs. Ralston looked alarmed .
- blamed They had done their best, and Sam had not intended to drop the trousers; that was something no one could have helped, and therefore no one was to be blamed .
- cleaned The houses are cleaned out only once a year and this is usually done after the ducks have stopped laying.
- cleared Eden's face had cleared .
- Bloomed "He will really be grateful to you, for my queen of the night is the most beautiful flower, that has ever bloomed in a royal garden.
- Calmed The Inspector calmed his fears by assuring him that he would come to no harm if only he spoke the whole truth.
- Claimed One volume, however, claimed particular attention.
43 words made from the letters GLEEMED
5 letter words made from GLEEMED:deele, delee, deleg, delme, demel, edgel, egede, eglee, gelee, ledee, ledge, lemed, medel, meeed, melee.
4 letter words made from GLEEMED:deem, dlee, edge, elee, emde, emel, gdel, gede, geld, glee, medl, meed, meld.
3 letter words made from GLEEMED:dle, eeg, eel, eld, elm, emg, gee, gel, gem, led, lee, leg, lem, med, meg.