What is the correct spelling for GLIMPS?
This word (Glimps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLIMPS
- glimpse He, too, had caught a glimpse of what a daughter might have been to his mother.
- Clumps So along the old forest trail he travelled as fast as he could, assisted slightly by wizards' hands as he crawled over clumps of undergrowth.
- Glimpsed When one house was out of sight, they glimpsed another in the distance, and every house along the road had candles burning at all the windows, to guide the poor wanderers on their way to church.
- Clips There was no demand for tie-clips or clay-pipes.
- clamps Then the compact, miniature mass of human springs and wires, which had until now been held in perfect control, suddenly burst from its clamps , and Barry Conant was the fiend his Wall Street reputation pictured him.
- lamps But they were not lamps , but electric lights.
- glimpses It is in the misty ages before the Norman Conquest that history was made in Cornwall, and every now and then we catch fleeting glimpses of scenes standing out bright and clear amid a general fog, just as we can to-day catch the vivid pictures of the landscape before the grey mists sweep down with incredible speed and blot them out.
- limps He gets up when he sees us, 'n' limps down the steps with a cane.
- LUMPS She kicks you down in her snow white pumps Just remember it was me who found the lumps – Mrs. Jones by hole