What is the correct spelling for GLMPSE?
This word (Glmpse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLMPSE
- glimpse There is a light on our starboard bow: my first glimpse , for two and twenty years, of America.
- Clumps The travelers stopped amid these clumps for refreshment and rest as well as for the abundant shade.
- Glimpsed He glimpsed it between trees.
- gulps He thought thus to honour the five wounds of the Saviour, and, moreover, he swallowed his last mouthful in two gulps to call up before himself the water and the blood which flowed from the side of the Word.
- clamps The peat often remains in these clamps on the bog until wanted for use, though in rainy seasons the loss by crumbling is considerable.
- lamps I will have lamps in the rigging every night, after dark.
- glimpses But the old fellows that used to say that had some glimpses of the truth.
- limps Sech remedies don't work; that pony still limps on three laigs, draggin' the afflicted member mighty pensive.
- LUMPS You love my lady lumps My hump, my hump, my hump, my humps – My Humps by Alanis Morissette