What is the correct spelling for GLNCED?
This word (Glnced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLNCED
- glance The Countess gave me a quick glance of surprise. You're like an angel at first glance Get every guy to join your dance – Little Princess by lafee
- gland Men who had not heard for 16 years write me that since gland transplantation they can hear the tick of a watch.
- glazed Most of them remained standing and chatting in a more or less excited way; but some seated themselves and raised their grey, weary faces to the glazed roof.
- lancet But for many years I kept by me an article from the Lancet or the British Medical Journal-I forget which-in which a doctor gave an account of certain experiments he had conducted with a drug called the Mescal Button, or Anhelonium Lewinii.
- Glanced He paused and glanced up and down the road.
- glances He turned unexpectedly and gave her one of his shrewd glances .
- cloned While a cloned animal may be more similar to the original than its sibling, it will on average only be as similar as an identical twin.