What is the correct spelling for GLOAL?
This word (Gloal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GLOAL
- coal V. Many thousands had the soul benefit and comfort of his ministry to astonishment, as if an angel or an apostle had touched their souls with a coal of holy fire from the altar.
- gal Finally, to be a good gal and mind her work, and remember to say her prayers, and to give Mrs Lane's dooty to her mistress.
- ghoul Here comes another ghoul, in a false face and black gown and hood!
- glad Not but what we shall be very glad to see them, you know."
- gleam He looked down at her with a gleam in his eye; he would not have to go to Meuk after all.
- glean And Ruth said unto Naomi: "Let me now go to the field and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace."
- gloat Of his face she could see little, but that did not prevent her looking until it would hardly have surprised her had he flushed and said, "Don't gloat over me like that."
- bore a grudge against