What is the correct spelling for GLOIFIED?
This word (Gloified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOIFIED
- clarified Press the mixture into potting-pots, pour over clarified butter, and keep it in a cool place.
- codified The laws of the country had been codified and regulated, the administration of justice placed on a firm basis.
- glorified Sisters, that minute the powder marks on Worden's handsome face were glorified in my eyes. A woman in love is woman glorified You'll make a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bride – His Love Makes Me Beautiful by Barbra Streisand
- gloved And then she put her gloved hand lightly on his arm, trusting her fate to him, and they walked down the road in the darkness.
- qualified One place I know I'm qualified When I comes to love I'm certified – Certified by james cotton
- Calcified In the young capitulum, the five valves stand some way apart from each other; they are elegant objects under the microscope; they are not calcified, but consist exclusively of chitine; they are rather thick, composed of an outer membrane lined by hexagonal prisms, quite unlike any other membrane in the animal.
- Glided Thoughts glided through the shadows of her soul as the boat glided through the shadows of the night.
- Globed But when the melancholy fit shall fall Sudden from heaven like a weeping cloud, That fosters the droop-headed flowers all, And hides the green hill in an April shroud; Then glut thy sorrow on a morning rose, Or on the rainbow of the salt-sand wave, Or in the wealth of globed peonies; Or if thy mistress some rich anger shows, Imprison her soft hand, and let her rave, And feed deep, deep upon her peerless eyes.
- Gloried And, what is more, gloried in doing it-not, observe, as an act of hostility to my relatives, but simply as a duty that lay on her conscience.
- Glowed She heard of Graydon's bravery more than once and glowed with pride. His broad clear brow in sunlight glow'd; On burnish'd hooves his war-horse trode; – The Lady Of Shalott by Loreena McKennitt
- coiffed The sunny city of Blois was indeed to be the scene of a momentous affair, and a truly sumptuous setting it was, the roof-tops of its houses sloping downward gently to the Loire, with the chief accessory, the coiffed and turreted chateau itself, high above all else.
173 words made from the letters GLOIFIED
5 letter words made from GLOIFIED:defog, degli, delgo, delio, deoli, dieof, digel, digeo, digil, diigo, dileo, dilgo, dogie, dogle, egolf, egoli, feigl, feild, felid, fidei, fideo, field, figel, fleig, flied, fogel, fogle, foile, folie, gdilf, gelid, geoid, gidel, giedo, gilde, glide, golfe, idole, idoli, ified, ilife, legio, lodge, logie, odiel, oelig, ofili, ogidi, oiled, oilie, oldie.
4 letter words made from GLOIFIED:dego, deif, delf, deli, delo, deol, diol, doel, doge, dogi, dole, egli, egoi, elfi, elio, feig, feil, feio, feld, fiel, figl, file, fili, floe, flog, fode, foel, foie, foil, fold, foli, gdel, gedo, geld, gelo, geof, gied, giel, gild, gilo, goif, goil, gold, gole, golf, ideo, idil, idio, idle, idli, idog, idol, ifil, igel, igoe, ileo, ilgo, ilio, legi, leio, lido, lied, lief, life, lifo, lode, loei, lofe, loge, odel, odle, oeil, ofid, ogie, ogle, olde, olie, olig.
3 letter words made from GLOIFIED:die, dig, dle, doe, dog, dol, edo, ego, eld, elf, fed, fig, foe, fog, gel, god, ido, igd, ige, ilo, iod, led, leg, lei, leo, lid, lie, lii, log, ode, oed, oil, old.
7 letter words made from GLOIFIED:doglife, idflieg.
6 letter words made from GLOIFIED:eiloid, figlio, fodgel, foiled, geldof, gioeli, goidel, ifield, leidig.