What is the correct spelling for GLOLF?
This word (Glolf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOLF
- calf Another went through the calf of Hubert's leg, and stuck in the flap of the saddle. You dance around the calf and your mind is torn in half – Sound Of The Machine by Pale Forest
- clef The C clef requires four movements, so does a sharp.
- cliff Not by any means, Mrs. Cliff !"
- clove But there wuz not only every tropical tree you could think on, palm, cocoanut, nutmeg, cinnamon, tea, coffee, and clove bush, but trees and plants from every part of the world, some from America.
- glorify He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword, In the shadow of his hand he hid me, He made me a polished arrow, In his quiver he concealed me, And he said to me, Thou art my servant, Israel, in whom I will glorify myself. (DM) If I were to ask you who the girl I'd glorify was (PL) I'd say I was – You Was by Dean Martin
- glove She is hand in glove with him. Don't start collecting things Give me my rose and my glove. Sweetheart, they're suspecting things People will say we're in love. – People Will Say We're in Love by Unknown Author
- glyph This is on R S 10. On R 8 to 9 we find 220.127.116.11., if the thumb with the katun glyph means 1, as it almost surely does.
- golf The golf -links lay on our left, and on a low spur to the right stood the hospital, which the energy and philanthropy of the Neves has gained for the remarkably ungrateful Kashmiri.
- golfer Another considerate golfer , eh?
- gulf In order to escape the pirate, I had made up my mind to cross the gulf .
- Glover The reason was plain: Glover was a Catholic.