What is the correct spelling for GLOVAL?
This word (Gloval) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOVAL
- clonal Clonal reproduction is achieved by automixis with central fusion (see diagram), as is common in the Hymenoptera, yet unlike most clonal Hymenoptera, loss of heterozygosity is extraordinarily slow.
- clove It seems rather an anomaly, but the fact is, clove oil is not produced by the pungent spice whose name it bears, but is extracted from the refuse of the cinnamon bark.
- coeval Coeval with Holcroft, Robert Bage, a Tamworth Quaker, not having the fear of George Fox nor the Attorney General before his eyes, published some good political novels.
- gavel He assumed that recollection of that titillation was preceded by a memory of his august but haggard restaurant-working father swaggering toward a second-hand reclining chair, telling him to scram, and seating himself with right foot resting on the left leg, thumping its smelliness into the air of what he always declared to be his home, his domain, like a judge with his gavel .
- global As we move forward to meet our global challenges and opportunities, we must have the tools to do the job.
- globally Seven of the Costa Rican species are considered endemic, and 19 are globally threatened.
- glottal Clicks may be pronounced with a third place of articulation, glottal .
- glove When I took off my glove the letter fell out. Let the hope fly from the glove Do not search the skies above – Choctaw Hayride by Alison Krauss & Union Station
- gloved She put her gloved hand in mine.
- gloves No, of course you must pay the gloves .
- grovel Are you to be happy while I grovel in the intensity of my wretchedness?
- jovial That he should have come to La Trappe to receive the Eucharist from the hands of a priest of passage, from a jovial priest such as this man!
- larval A small Buprestis who ravages the cherry-trees, Anthaxia nitidula, passes his larval existence between the wood and the bark.
- level I shall return with the right to say to her-"See, how love does not level the proud, but raise the-humble!"
- lovely It was like Mr. Hale's lovely "Ten Times One is Ten."
- Glover "Oh, yes, everybody loves her," said Master Freddy; "but didn't Jemmy Glover send her a mean valentine last winter?
- Laval He died in Laval ?
29 words made from the letters GLOVAL
3 letter words made from GLOVAL:ago, all, avo, gal, goa, lag, lao, lav, lgv, log, ola.
5 letter words made from GLOVAL:algol, galvo, golla, ollav, vallo, volga.
4 letter words made from GLOVAL:gall, gaol, goal, lago, lavo, llao, loga, olla, oval, vlog, vogl.
6 letter words made from GLOVAL:gloval.