What is the correct spelling for GLOVESS?
This word (Glovess) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOVESS
- clovis Now Bazin and Bazine are assuredly not German names, and we have never seen the least proof that Clovis was their son.
- gloss "She never saw the feller, but she may have had a sort of a idea in her head of what he was like, an' the loss is as keen as if she had knowed him a long time, maybe keener, for the gloss hain't been rubbed off by actual acquaintance, as it has been off of me and most other married folks.
- glove Unless the other party is also glove d, a man should say: "Please excuse my glove ."
- gloved The man in black, by way of answer, drew one sable-gloved hand from beneath his cloak.
- gloves "We'll get some gloves and I'll show you," said Doggie.
- groves Had he been of that disposition which delights to brood over grief in solitude, there were no shady groves in the neighbourhood of Lisbon whither he could repair to indulge his propensity, if we except a few orange and olive plantations, where he would most certainly have been accompanied by a rabble of little boys, to wonder what he could be about, probably mistaking him for some actor rehearsing his part in a tragedy.
- Glover Stephen Day, the printer whom Glover had brought from England, is naturally supposed to have been a descendant of John Day, the great Elizabethan printer, but of this there is no evidence.
- Loves Kali loves the great master and the 'bibi'.
- globes And see, another token: Those hard green apples that the farmer gave Have grown to these gold globes , like Blenheims brave; And look, how came these plums of Pershore here?
- glosses These late rationalizations are merely glosses of the deep motives which more than fifty centuries ago seem to have prompted early pharmacologists to obtain a more potent elixir than human blood by stealing from the heights of Olympus the divine blood of the life-giving deities themselves.
- CLOVERS Interest in liming might well have been due to the amendment of all this soil, but the rational use of lime that has been the subject of much study in the last quarter of a century concerns chiefly great areas that probably could have been kept in alkaline condition and friendly to the clovers for a long time despite a short natural supply as compared with the content of our limestone lands.
- lovers In the evening we read aloud, a rather sober occupation for two young lovers .
- cloves Let them remain thus for about a week, when you may turn over them scalding hot vinegar, prepared with one ounce of mace, one ounce of peppercorns, and one ounce of cloves to every gallon.
- golfers Later, perhaps-Now at that very moment the lobby was filled with tournament golfers who were leaving on the morning train, and Briskow knew it.
- blowin (Blowin' Money Fast)" is the second single from Rick Ross fourth studio album Teflon Don. Summer winds still blowin (blowin) Summer suns still glowin (glowin) – Shady Day by Jacksoul
64 words made from the letters GLOVESS
3 letter words made from GLOVESS:ego, eos, evl, gel, leg, leo, lev, lgv, log, sle, sls, sol, sos, sse.
5 letter words made from GLOVESS:egols, gloss, glove, goels, goles, gosse, legos, loess, loges, loses, losev, losse, ogles, olegs, ovels, segol, segos, sloes, slogs, slove, soles, solve, vegos, velos, voges.
4 letter words made from GLOVESS:gelo, goes, gole, govs, legs, less, levo, loge, logs, lose, loss, love, ogle, osel, ovel, seso, sloe, slog, sole, vego, velo, vlog, voge, vogl, vole.