What is the correct spelling for GLOVS?
This word (Glovs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOVS
- clovis Clovis was the chieftain of this warlike tribe.
- galois Adjoint of a linear map, also called its transpose Hermitian adjoint (adjoint of a linear operator) in functional analysis Adjoint endomorphism of a Lie algebra Adjoint representation of a Lie group Adjoint functors in category theory Adjunction (category theory) Adjunction (field theory) Adjunction formula (algebraic geometry) Adjunction space in topology Conjugate transpose of a matrix in linear algebra Adjugate matrix, related to its inverse Adjoint equation The upper and lower adjoints of a Galois connection in order theory For the adjoint of a differential operator with general polynomial coefficients see differential operator Kleisli adjunction Monoidal adjunction Quillen adjunction Axiom of adjunction in set theory
- gloss It had been "killed" in favor of a receipt for preserving the gloss on finger-nails.
- glossy As he bent near her to do this Helen stole a glance at the grave, dark face, and suddenly a disturbed look dawned in the eyes fixed on the glossy black locks pushed off the courier's forehead, for he had removed his hat when she spoke to him.
- glove She replied: "I have more need of my glove than of your gold."
- gloves We have many letters asking if the gentlemen of the bride's family should wear gloves .
- Glover Sim Glover , yet gramercy!
- Loves I suspect, too, that if he loves any one, I am that one.
- gulfs The desert to which He went was not a waste of flat sand, like the African desert, but masses of rock with sand and dry grasses between, great cliffs of chalk and limestone rise a thousand feet above the gloomy gulfs of rock through which torrents run in the rainy season, but which are dry and oven-like in summer.
- glows Shining by some compulsion of purest Nature, the divine radiance glows on the ecstatic Mother; and away above and beyond her-"How far that little candle shines," and shines, and shines again amid the shadows!
- GOLDS And in between all this lived his china and bronze and old silver, while the faded gold embroidery of an ecclesiastical vestment gleamed faintly and the old leather bindings of his books stood in comfortable brown rows, ready to give forth, when his hands opened them, images which mistily drifted upwards, living their loves and their sorrows in the tempered browns and reds and golds of the soundless atmosphere of the studio.
- CLOVERS The main feature of the evening was the hunt for four-leaf clovers.
- cloves Our ship being now laden with cloves bought of the Javans, our captain bought some slaves from the king; and while we were very busy this night, one of them stole out from the cabin and leapt into the sea to swim ashore, so that we never heard of him more.