What is the correct spelling for GLOW?
This word (Glow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOW
- aglow I exclaimed, as I looked at the reflection of his handsome face; his eyes flashing, his cheeks aglow with ruddy health, his whole countenance animated with the full vigor of manhood.
- gala We enjoyed this sport till darkness put an end to it; then we returned, tired, cold, and hungry to town, to dine hurriedly and be ready for the theater at eight o'clock-a gala performance.
- glow In the first glow of thoughtfulness my thoughts turn instantly to you.
- glue It is called The House That Glue Built, and consists of pictures of rooms, without furniture, which is shown on separate sheets.
- goal The abyss in front of her had suddenly closed; the road to the goal of her efforts lay before her smooth and firm beneath her feet.