What is the correct spelling for GLOWES?
This word (Glowes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOWES
- gloss There is a sort of gloss upon ingenious falsehoods that dazzles the imagination, but which neither belongs to, nor becomes the sober aspect of truth.
- gloves "White gloves , of course," said Louie, with her demurest look.
- glower It was his habit to glower with dignity, to stare with dignity and to preserve a dignified inanimation when he was silent.
- Glowed Her cheeks glowed; but her lover, who on this mild spring night, should have been talking with and caressing her, came not.
- Glues Fugitive glues and pressure-sensitive adhesives are available in hot-melt form.
- lowers Abolition of a good and elevating law proves, therefore, not only the serious lapse of a community from an established standard of conduct, but it inevitably lowers the level of conduct by removing barriers-self-respect and self-restraint, public opinion and so forth-standing in the way of laxity.
- globes Hence home, and after a lecture to my wife in her globes , to prayers and to bed.
- glows Under his magic touch the humblest cottage walls glows brighter than any palace.
- glowers The tall lean alpaca jacket, with a face of yellow stone and a big black moustache moves from the outer doorway, glowers at our filled cups, and goes to the tin altar and touches the handles of the two vessels: just touches them to an arrangement: as one who should say: These are mine.
47 words made from the letters GLOWES
5 letter words made from GLOWES:eglow, egols, glows, goels, goles, gowls, legos, loews, loges, lowse, ogles, olegs, segol.
3 letter words made from GLOWES:ego, eos, gel, leg, leo, log, low, owe, owl, sew, sle, sol, sow, woe, wog.
4 letter words made from GLOWES:gelo, glow, goes, gole, legs, lews, loge, logs, lose, ogle, osel, slew, sloe, slog, slow, sole, swel, wego, wlos.