What is the correct spelling for GLOWF?
This word (Glowf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GLOWF
- aloof By this time a crowd had collected, and the servants were running from their work all over the hotel, while the proprietor stood aloof with staring eyes.
- clef Miss Ellenborough presided at the doughnuts and Mrs. G. Clef poured.
- cliff I saved your body as it hung over the cliff -and the Lord only knows how ye were saved.
- clove Rub the salad bowl with the cut side of a clove of garlic, put in the salad, and pour over plenty of French dressing.
- clown Cheer them up, clown !
- gloat I just can't let those Milligans gloat over us while we go back and forth with things.
- glob I knew this was true when I tasted a glob .
- globe That is because the diagram is on a flat piece of paper instead of on a globe .
- gloom With the descent of the sun, nature again set its seal of gloom on Arctic life.
- glory Why would my whole being cry out for action and the glory of doing big things in the lands across the sea?
- gloss "Well," she conceded, willing to gloss over the selfishness of which he stood ready to accuse himself, "so long as you are willing to believe that you would not be lonely because I would be here, that seems a fair exchange."
- glove If one glove was missing, and the other shown to him, he was sure to hunt about till he discovered it.
- glow So then I sat up and tried to read, and every five minutes I would go out and look at the sky, to see if there was a glow anywhere.
- glower He would bring it out, unfolding a fragment of paper, and show her a photograph about as large as a stamp, and she would glower at it for a moment.
- glyph The month is Yax,-the month immediately following Chen,-and the glyph which takes the place of the number has a form resembling two half-circles placed side by side.
- golf It was a curiously intimate town, where men often fought each other bitterly in business and played golf together afterwards at the country club.
- goof But who wants to goof up, going into the thickets?
- gulf In the afternoon of the third day, however, there was a sort of change in the weather at one spot away out on the gulf .
- loaf The loaf and the fiddle may be compared in value, but not by means of their several uses.
- Glover One of these was Mr. Deane's lady love and the other her friend, Miss Glover .
- Goff A perusal justifies the worst that has been said of them: though Goff wrote early enough to escape the Caroline dry-rot in dramatic versification.
- glows One has a pink skull-cap, and at a porthole below the counter the red glass of a side-light catches the sun and glows a fine ruby red; a pleasant contrast to the grey, sun-dried woodwork.